Tuesday, March 30, 2010

what have we been up to?


This is a collage commemorating Andrew's quarter. Please note: the hair (which is actually two weeks bigger as he became ill and never got it cut), the books that took over my home, and the things that look like children's art (because it is, but Andrew wrote rough drafts over the top of it and then spent EXTRA time deciphering over the butterflies).


And me. My census came. I am thrilled. I have waited so long to participate in this genealogical dream and civic duty... And the lip craziness you can see in the photo healed after being given topical steroids.

Good times!

8 comments:

Tracy said...

Wow... not sure I have ever seen Andrew with a beard. And I still have not filled out my census. I wasn't as excited as you were when it came.

Usandthings said...

I, too, was really excited about the census and I filled it out the second I opened it.

Cheryl said...

haha...Census completed. No real emotion attached. Civic duty completed.
I'm still waiting to learn more about my defeating my clone....

Annie and Dan said...

I was also excited about the census. But I was kind of dissappointed that it really was just getting a count of how many people lived in your house. For some reason I thought it gathered more information.

Dan said...

I have wanted to congratulate Andrew for many moons on his coiffure (even if I can't pronounce it). I now do so on your blog.

I would also like to congratulate you, Michelle, for doing your civic and geneological duty. It was thrilling, wasn't it?

deannah said...

I was totally excited to participate in the census too! Then Mike filled it out and I didn't even get to see it. I was way bummed.

Flem said...

I filled out the form and sent it in yet they sent me another one saying that I was breaking the law by not sending it.

So should I send it in now? Or will 6 people be double counted?

And I just watched your sexy stache vid and loved it. I am not commenting there because it would be an extra four clicks.

amelia said...

HAHA, thought I was the only one who got excited about the census.