Tuesday, June 29, 2010

team edward?

Normally, Andrew's tastes lean more towards a particular Edward, but apparently his travels have brought him in contact with this little gem...

In his words, "well, I already know a lot of the storyline, so it is good practice for language." In my words, "I am totally selling you out to Taylor."

Take that, State Department. Didn't think you'd be paying to get grad students well-versed in teen lit, now did you? You should have let wives come. 'Cuz I guarantee I wouldn't be reading any Twilight. Ana le uhib hatha kitaab hawla vampires. See?

4 comments:

Taylor said...

YES! this post made my day. you go get em Magnuficent, don't let the naysayers get ya down. I've already plowed the way by taking more crap than I thought humanly possibly.

Debbie Lloyd said...

yikes you let your husband be on his own for a bit and look what happens!! I am a little worried about that guy ;)

SarahSunshine said...

Hahaha! I love Andrew!
Now, you know you really have to be concerned if they dub the movies into Arabic and he wants to go see them "just for the immersion in the language."

Tracy said...

Thank you for blogging, so that I could enjoy good laughs. You are a funny girl.